Purpose of this site
Many print-related sites assume the buyer knows exactly what they want and that the buyer also understands the pitfalls associated with supplying artwork in the correct format. For the average buyer, finding the right information beforehand can be tiresome. We will hopefully help the buyer make an informed choice before parting with any money. Please feel free to contact us with any queries or if you wish a site recommendation.
If you have an artwork problem, then please use the 'Ask A Question' facility.
Webmasters! Get your print / graphic design-related site or blog listed in our Free Directory.
Write For Us! If you write print or graphics-related articles, and would like to feature your own site here on our site, then please drop us a line, or click here for more details.
- Business Card Types
- How can a business benefit from using business cards?
- Digital Business Cards when you’re in a rush!
- Designing your own Business Cards
- Designing your own Logo
- Free Business Cards? Are they really free?
- Logo Design
- Software for designing
- Book Publishing – how to publish your own book
- Buying your stationery through a designer
- Spot and process colours
- Web design to print design
- Working With Fonts
- Photoshop Tutorials
- Ask A Question!
- Bitmap to Vector Conversion
- No categories
- Konica Minolta makes progress with B2 inkjetThe KM-1 was first shown this time last year in concept form at Drupa. It uses Konica Minolta's own UV inkjet technology, and a press chassis from Komori. It can now print on thicker stock of up to 0.6mm thickness when simplex printing. The previous maximum was 0.45mm, which remains the limit when in perfecting mode. The 1,650sph press can also print on […]
- Konica Minolta aims to add value with web-to-print dealThe deal, which is a UK-based arrangement at the present time, was announced at North Print & Pack yesterday (14 May) and forms part of Konica Minolta's ‘Digital 1234' business development programme. "The market told us they needed an entry-level web-to-print solution, and with Vpress our customers don't have to worry about high upfro […]
- Flatbed first for Victory SignsThe deal was announced at this week's North Print & Pack show. Victory Signs bought the kit from Mimaki reseller Your Print Specialists (YPS), which has been a long-term supplier to the Northumberland-based engraving and sign specialist. The new Mimaki has just been installed, and becomes an addition to Victory Signs' existing production facili […]
- HP Indigo users team up for mammoth Coca-Cola taskThe "Share a Coca-Cola" campaign is running across 32 countries and launched in Europe at the beginning of this month. It has involved overprinting 150 popular names, nicknames, and terms of endearment in each country onto BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) labels pre-printed conventionally with standard content. The names appear in place of t […]
- Xeikon develops new fuser drum to aid digital carton printingThe manufacturer said Alpine's flexible outer layer enabled it to produce "smooth and consistent" print on uneven and textured media, such as recycled board stocks. The Alpine fuser drum is part of the manufacturer's Folding Carton Suite of products and will be available as an option on the two 508mm-wide presses in the 3000 Series: the 3 […]